Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pete Wentz

Currently I am obsessed with Pete Wentz. He is one of the most fashionable and unique male celebrities around now. By managing to make punk look colorful, wearable, and approachable Pete has developed his own style. Call it punk lite. DKNY has recognized Pete's talent and commissioned Pete to launch a juniors sportswear line for Fall 07. I can't wait to snatch up a hoodie.










Pete is known for colorful tees and hoodies. He manages to express style without seeming over the top or effeminate like most well dressed men.







Eye shadow even works on Pete. Possibly because his extensive tattoos balance the femininity of the eyeshadow.

As a product of the Chicago suburbs like Pete, I like to incoporate hints of punk into my wardrobe with vans, chucks, and black nail polish (I wore it before it became trendy). I'm trying to find a Pete inspiried hoodie, although the singer's line is dissapoiting. Hopefully, his line w/DKNY will be better.


Update: This hoodie is hot.(http://www.bandmerch.com/java2/BandMerch/clandestine/index.jsp?referrer=&content=/store/css5/ProductPage.jsp&product=2789) I'm going to order it once I start working again. Or maybe Pete's hotness is clouding my judgement?

2 comments:

Ashok Kizhepat said...

Interesting post... read your posting from blog listed at BIZLEADSNET BLOG DIRECTORY

Anonymous said...

Don't really find his style all that interesting but he sure is cute