Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring Trends









I was in and out of the hospital all last week. One plus was tons of free time to pour over gratis spring fashion issues I received as gifts. Here are the season's trends I plan to participate in.







1.Clear Purse.



The Chanel logo prevents the clear bag from looking cheap. But I'm not sure if the highstreet version works. Also I'm afraid subway thieveswould be more prone to steal my wallet with the ability to see exactly were it's placed in my bag. 2.Futuristic tights :



Balenciaga runway American Apparel version. Although I've heard these tights stretch alotttt with wear but, I only plan to wear them a few times.

Hot Pants:
Chanel runway

Old Navy bikini bottoms I plan to wear with opaque tights and ballet flats.

1 comment:

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

Hey! Love the golden leggings trend. Here is my take on this trend:
http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/2007/04/29/golden-leggings-everyday/
tell me what you think!
:*