Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time for a switch.

My style is a mixture of bright prints, neutral separates inspired by my preppy high school environment (Midwestern boarding school) and my hipsterish college environment (New York City). I usually focus on one facet of my style until I get sick of it. My outfits have consisted of tons of bright prints these past few weeks. Today I went with some neutrals instead and added one bright accessory. Focusing on one aspect of my wardrobe for weeks at a time and then moving to another theme makes all of my pieces seem new and fresh to me at some point and time. I paired this outfit with my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Prada sunnies.

Tee: H&M
Scarf: Tibetan store on St. Marks
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: H&M

2 comments:

Ebony said...

cute outfit. I would maybe try with some brighter shoes though? :D

Fashion Fixes Nudity said...

Thanks. Good idea I need to get some bright shoes. All of my accesories are black, grey, and brown. I swore when i moved to NY I wouldn't become that all black girl and now I am. ohhh well.