Saturday, January 27, 2007

Designer Jeans











Seven jeans came on the scene in 2000. They revived the luxury denim trend. Their brand has spun off numerous luxury brands all aiming to draw customers with pockets and stitching that scream "I PAID MONEY FOR THIS I'M BETTER THAN YOU." I wanted
to participate in this trend but couldn't b/c the jeans were so low that only half of my Beyonce sized butt fit into the jeans...believe it my old roommate has a picture of me with half of my butt hanging out of her Sevens. At a questionable store in Harlem I snagged a pair of Trues...turns out the Trues were false. They fit poorly and I felt embarrassed wearing fakes. I wanted to participate in the trend so badly that I purchased men's True Religion jeans. Which only required some rolling to fit which was OK b/c rolling was in. At least there was no crack cleavage.

I found some used citizens for $8 and purchased them despite the fact I could barely walk in them...let alone sit down. As of now I'm over designer jeans.
Except these b/c they are adorable and Victoria is a style goddess.The logo here is an object not a letter or squiggly line. I sold all the ill fitting jeans and am thinking about selling the men's Trues b/c they aren't flattering. Let's be honest low rise and wiskering does a number on a girl's thighs. Kate has moved on from "ad jeans". As Kate goes so goes the world. These are my favorite jeans. I got them at a mall in Jersey for $9 when visiting a friend during Thanksgiving. Good memories, crack coverage, and a great price. The perfect match.

I also think this pair from old navy is cute.
























*Note to men: Unless you are trying to attract another man, please don't EVER wear designer jeans. It looks like your trying too hard which is never cute. A nice pair of Levis are hot. The only exception is Diesil. For some reason these are OK.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fashion Fixes Nudity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fashion Fixes Nudity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.