Saturday, January 27, 2007

Travel In Style









After looking at this recent picture of Hilary Duff all over the glossies and blogs I want to write about luggage. Look like a jetsetter with the Vuitton Damier (below) or Hillary's Monogram.


LeSport Sac + LV is a masterful display of high low. She makes Louie look young and fresh.

I also like that she's daring to be a brunette in Hollywood where everyone is blond. It makes her look mature and less bubble gum. At the airport I almost had any envy attack when i saw someone check a Gucci suitcase. This is a briefcase I've been eyeing... I would never actually travel with a luxury bag until I can fly in a private jet for fear it would be stolen. This fashionista isn't paranoid, Lil' Kim got her Louie luggauge stolen at the airport.





The height of lux travel Goyard







This patent roller is adorable.
Betsyville roller/tote. I'm not a fan of her work but I know some who love her.

No comments: