Saturday, January 27, 2007

Juicy





When Juicy 1st came out I bought a knock off suit from New York and Company. This was a time in my life when I didn't know the difference or care. I also wanted a jean suit and wore Baby Phat Jeans...but i've tried to erase that period from my mind. A couple of years ago I started jonesing for the real suit. Not in the horrid Cali powder blue or bubble gum pink but a proper New York navy or black. This winter I finally got the suit. Although I usually am not a sporty dresser, I feel comfy and stylish in my Juicy.


Sometimes I care about getting the original/Sometimes I don't. I have an imitation of this jacket. They have some other cute products. I saw these at Nordstrom Rack. I decided to pass $190 on sale.

Their Jewelry is cute and surprisingly affordable. But
sometimes their branding is over the top.

No comments: