Monday, January 29, 2007

Suspenders and Overalls



When combing through the sales rack at Old Navy during Black Tuesday, I came across a pair of overalls. Not the kind that are traditional staples of carpenters closets. something along these lines.





















I debated purchasing the jeans for awhile. This is atypical for me. I usually follow an "love it rule" when shopping. If I don't immediately love a piece when I see it, I don't buy it. Ultimately I decided not to get the overalls for two reasons. First, I purchased overalls during an H&M half off sale during the holiday season. I have only worn them once. As suspenders simulate the effects of overall, I was hesitant to rebuy I look that I haven't worn yet. I envisioned them looking like the picture on the left. In reality I believe my outfit was closer to the one on the right. I 'm still trying to work the suspenders into my wardrobe and am debating on the overalls. Meanwhile I'm still trying to save money for a digital camera & vintage Gucci suitcase. What's a girl to do? Maybe I can become a dominatrix. One of my suitemates makes $90/hour whipping guys. No sex involved and space-age/dom. gear is in this year:)

No comments: