Monday, January 29, 2007

Men as Style Icons

For the likes of Posh, Sienna, and Vanessa Bruno men are more than stylish accessories. These ladies have to compete with their stylish significant others for the spotlight. Menswear and androgyny have been creeping into my wardrobe. I was inspired to buy my first piece of menswear by the vest on the left. I searched through several stores and was finally able to find one in the corner of Forever 21. Luckily it was my size. Jude Law definitely inspires sartorially. Mary-Kate sights Johnny Depp as her style icon.

And,I have a sweater similar to David Beckham's. As androgyny continues to dominate, I expect more women will turn to these male style stars for direction in addition to their female significant others..


Here are some pictures of menswear.


I have something similar to these pieces. I always try to glam them up with funky gym shoes or heels.
If the other pieces are too bland or masculine for your taste try these.

Sparkles and Flowers oh my!

No comments: