Friday, January 26, 2007

Excessories Mayhem



I'm trying to save money this semester. As nothing really novel has been produced this season, I'll think I'll be fine with a few new accessories.
With all the recent 80's references I'm convinced the Ray Ban Wayfarer is going to come back in style. Get in on the trend early Mary-Kate and Chloe Sevigny have been spotted wearing them. This pair is from Urban Outfitters ($14).
If only I had $750 to spend on this adorable Chanel bracelet. It embodies casual lux. I'm sure Lindsay will be wearing this soon. Maybe it'll remind her of the fond days in rehab.








These Warhol watches are adorable. $75
Something to remind you of Spring:




















http://www.15minutesof.com/ ($150)







I don't usually wear gym shoes but, how can you not love these colors ??? Bape shoes can run upwards of $300. I want knock offs without the APE logo. It's about the color for me not the brand. Although I'd never wear a fake McQueen skull scarf. I'd rather pass on this trend than wear the fake.
























An McQ inspired scarf is on sale on Urban Outfitters for $12.



And last but certainly not least the Balenciaga boot
I've been eyeing these since MK was snapped wearing the boots demonstrating her impeccable ability to make high fashion look casual.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say great taste! I was wondering if you knew if any good places to get handbags that are made out of natural materials? im on the hunt for a b-day gift but my friend is very into the natural scene.. any help would appreciated you seem to know what looks good and in style!

Fashion Fixes Nudity said...

thanks for the comment alot of people have been dissing me and i was being to wonder. anyway to the bag. As people into organics and those intersted in fair trade often intersect try looking at this bag. I have one it blue. it was made from rice bags by women in Cambodia who are paid great wages. That's why it costs so damn much for a rice bag. http://tinyurl.com/29qf7l

Here are some natural bags. http://www.forestsoftheworld.com/item/ECUTBCN/ both of them are kinda simple but that's the market. The shape makes it different.
I like the color and design on this one. Hope this helps.http://tinyurl.com/2dzffh

Anonymous said...

thank you so much that bag was waay cute i also found this site, it seems to have some purses that are different than what i have ever seen http://www.pursetime4u.com/

thanks again your help is greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

which one did you like