Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hot Technology



So I'm definatly not a techie...I can barely work the remote. But, the line between fashion and technology has been slowly disappearing. A hot gadget is the newest and most functional accessory. I hate Apple b/c they produce crappy products however people keep returning. The company produces hot products that are status symbols. Designers and other companies have noticed this and want a piece.This ad is FIRE. Although I don't want the D&G phone; everyone has the razor.I have it posted in my room. I could only find a small picture b/c there has been allot of controversy surrounding the ad. Many have accused the company of glorifying violence. Whatever it's hot. They're hot.














I think there would be less controversy if there were gun in the picture.
Anything Kate is selling I want.



This phone is cute.


This mp3 is a fun alternative to the Ipod. It also comes in neon green and pink.



The Blackberry is a classic hot accessory in that I'm important and powerful way.
There have been some disappointments though. The DVF phone is ugly.













The Prada phone is boring.

No comments: