Monday, January 29, 2007

Things I'm loving now.



Fab with a white bikini. Well played Ms. Missoni
Something to spice up my winter black. My Chanel earrings make any outfit go from blah to ahh in a second. Their accessories are always cheap/fun in a classy way.











I want this "statement" piece. I've decided to abstain from purchasing anymore fake luxury goods. After having several of them break and spending a whole day looking for a fake Chanel 2.55 bag in Chinatown to no avail. I realized that fakes are evil. They are constructed poorly and break easily. More important, they decrease the cultural value of luxury goods. If everyone and their moma totes Louie than, it's no longer special. But for $71 I'll have to pass on the "statement". The "fake" bag's priced shocked me. Imitation purses in Chinatown cost $20 maximum.



I'd wear these with a white wife beater and black cropped pants.
Great eye accessories Emily:swarovski crystals.


And last this covetable Tory Burch bag.
Sophisticated boho one of my several style personas.

No comments: