Sunday, February 4, 2007

Copy Cat

About a month ago I saw a picture of one of my fashion icons (Mary-Kate not Ashlee of course) with a bennie. I basically want anything that Mary-Kate wears, other than that horrendous tablecloth/dress she stepped out of the house with a few weeks ago. Anyway, I decided to stop by Urban on my way to work and was ecstatic to see the same bennie I drooled over. I can't wait to wear it to Fashion Week although; I feel unoriginal b/c I appropriated the look. I enjoy buying things and then seeing pictures of Kate, Sienna, Nicole, etc wearing the same thing later. It's fun to know we're on the same wavelength without copying. I'm aiming for a boho-punk vibe....hope I can pull it off. Also I hope the Olsens show up at Fashion Week as they're always sartorially inspiring.

No comments: