Thursday, February 1, 2007

Glasses Worthy of a Journalist.











If you haven't heard I'm kind of a journalist now. I need to buy some hot glasses to go along with this new role. W/o prescription of course as I don't actually need them.
Cute with a black outfit.

Subtle advertisement. Who doesn't love it. Although these hipster appropriated glasses are starting to get on my nerves. When 40 year olds in Indiana start rocking them....you know it's over. Yes I saw them and they were D&G. I want something a little more classic.


I love all three pairs, stylish in a non-blatantly overdone trend way. I know the hipsters must hate that everyone has made one of their trademarks trite. I was so upset when I found out leopard was going to be a trend this season. Last year I got compliments on my leopard print flats all the time. This year nobody says anything b/c everyone has them decreasing their uniquness. I want a sign that says "I wore this before it was cool." I'm sure the hipsters and I can come up with a sign visitation agreement w/o getting the lawyers involved.

No comments: