Monday, February 5, 2007

Nothing to write about :(

I went shopping today in New York and could find nothing to buy. The high streets are filled with the skinny bottom large top combo and I'm sick of it. I went to Chinatown to buy a fake Balenciaga bag but couldn't bring myself to do it. Seeing the bag in the stall next to the other fakes took its allure away. Hopefully, the designers will produce something fresh this season or we'll be seeing more of the same. I understand why fashion insiders always tout change. As an avid magazine reader I',m sick of seeing the same things. Imagine how redundant it must get to look at the same clothes everyday for a WHOLE season. No wonder why fashion is about out with the old and in with the new.
P.S. The Amanda Bynes picture is supposed to add a little humor. Her label overload is horrendous. Two branded items in one outfit is a HUGE no no. Sweetie we know your balling despite your inability to do anything but bubblegum roles. You don't need to prove it with this fashion pau.

No comments: