Sunday, February 4, 2007

Couture Style

In anticipation of Fashion Week I decided to recap the best dressed from the recent couture shows in Paris.
Pause and admire the detailing on this elegant dress. Revealing yet mysterious and alluring.

Dita: Displayed her sartorial talent by incorporating her classic pin-up girl style with a trend(the bubble skirt).

Proof that money doesn't buy style. I looked better than that last night rocking my dress from the Zara clearance rack ($24.99). These heiress look horrible. The culprit in the middle is a Hearst (Harper's Bazaar) heiress. I can't believe Tinsley (left) was covered in Vogue. Who cares if she has a line of bags coming out. She still has no style.

Katie Homes: Bland and Blah. The color and cut are too high school prom.

I don't remember where this photo is from but, I love it. Both Selma and Scarlett are beautiful in their own unique ways and so are their outfits. I would rock both of them.

No comments: