Sunday, February 4, 2007

New Bag?

I am SICK of my bag. I have been wearing the same bag since I purchased it during H&M's 25% off weekend after Thanksgiving sale. It's a a chic briefcase sized black tote with crock print that can be carried on the wrist or shoulder. Great,but I want something new. In the line at Urban, I saw a woman with this beautiful Marc Jacobs Hudson bag. It hasn't been getting much press coverage unlike the coveted Stam so; I figured it would be cheap. Boy was I wrong $1,275. I'm going to keep an eye on the bag in hopes that the price will go down once the S/S 07 bags are released. I like the Hudson more than the Stam and it won't be assoiciated with a particulat season b/c of it's low profile. I started to look for alternatives. This LAMB bag is cute and "only"$550. I plan to buy my 1st luxury item this semester but, I feel as if this tote will only remind that I couldn't afford the Hudson. Also, I'm scared to buy a luxury good for fear that I'll get tired of it. Maybe I'll get this classic Louis Vuitton although these bags seem rather trite as of now. I don't care if most people will think it's fake because, I'll know and that's all that matters. Maybe all I need is a new wallet to spice things up.This groom is cute but has no card holders, a must for me. This one is more functional although, I'm more partial to the smaller one. Maybe I'll find something nice at Century 21 the mecca of designer goods on sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds of when i went into the Louis Vuitton boutique and was lusting to buy the Louis Vuitton speedy...but didn't end up buying it because although i know it's real...you get sick of everyone asking "oh is that real?" It would just make me want to never carry the bag again!I'm happy i didn't buy it though because i really want a brown Mui Mui bag i've been eyeing.