Friday, February 2, 2007

Factory Girl

I have been waiting for Factory Girl to come out for months. I was especially upset when the release date got pushed back. The prominence of mod style and Sienna's 50 million magazine covers have cemented this desire in my head. None of my friends have heard of the movie b/c it hasn't been advertised on TV. Guess I'll be going to see it own my own.










Ever since Sienna was forced to change her style after it was appropriated by millions, her day wear has left much to be desired. But this is a rare cute look. I wore an outfit similar to this a couple of days ago. She was criticized b/c her dress was short enough to be a shirt. Once again the tabloids have no fashion sense. Bland. Bland. Bland.Sienna has gotten allot of criticism for this outfit but, I think it's fashion forward and most people don't get that. She refrains from wearing a literal 80's interpretation by keeping the outfit monochromatic.
Sienna' s evening wear is usually flawless.
The Black Pucci dress and flower Marchesa dress are among two of my favorites this season. Ahhh the gorgeous W layout. Sienna is truly stylish because she can channel several personas and make all of them work.

I want the Prada patent leather heels.

2 comments:

Sophia said...

I really used to not like her style...but it has grown on me. She seems to be able to pull off nearly any look, from sheer elegance, to pixie, to vixen, to androgynous chic and on and on. And she seems to know how to avoid the tabloids and criticism about her personal style--props to her!

ps. Nice blog

Fashion Fixes Nudity said...

thanks. I hope to see more of her in the future. the ny times said she did well in her role. so hopefully she'll continue to get more and thus get photographed more in her fab outfits