Sunday, February 18, 2007

Shopping Online





I've only purchased a few items online and they've all been poor to mediocre. I purchased some clothes from Urban that I never wear, a pair of riding boots that soles cracked, and a cheap scarf. Today I took the plunge back into online shopping.




I saw this shirt at Urban but passed it up. Now I think it's kind of cute. As an African-American, I have policy against buying items with white faces on them. This shirt borders on breaking that rule but I decided to go for it. I wish they'd used Naomi's name as well.




It'll be so fun to wear with a scarf, gym shoes, and simple jeans.

I'm thinking about buying this DVF dress on sale. I couldn't wear this print in a cooperate/political environment and it's too dressy for everyday but this deal is too good to pass up. I just hate buying things without trying them on. Also this dress will be identified with a specific season, although I don't care.



I love stilettos but, those shoes are for girls who have a towncar, can afford a taxi, or live in a town where people drive. Since I am neither I tend to stay away from stilettos. These shoes look rich and are sexy without killing one's feet.
I'm not sure about these shoes. The detailing looked better initially.

4 comments:

Fashion Fixes Nudity said...

Thanks to the girls at teenvogue.com, I decided not to get the dress. Although, I still think it's cute, the dress isn't practical. I can't wear it anywhere: too dressy for school and to coorperate for going out. Plus I can't try it on so, I dedided to take a pass on the dress and the shoes.

Miss A said...

Hi! I bought that DVF wrap dress in a size 0 and it's slightly too small for me (and I've only worn it for 2 minutes). If you wanted to buy it from me, please let me know! I got it on sale for $160, but can't return it- I'd sell it for $90?
Please let me know!

Fashion Fixes Nudity said...

sorry a 0 is too small for me or else I'd love to buy it. What size do you usually wear? Just wondering for sizing purposes.

Miss A said...

Usually around a 4-6... It just doesn't close around my chest :)
It's a beautiful dress though.